The Metabolic Renewal Quiz is a quick questionnaire that determines a woman’s unique hormone profile, and thus the best Metabolic Renewal plan for weight and fat loss. Check out my review of Metabolic Renewal here if you need to know more.
Since you’re reading this, you’ve probably heard or seen the amazing results some women are getting from Metabolic Renewal. But you have questions.
- What is the Metabolic Renewal Quiz?
- What’s it for?
- Who’s it for?
- What does it cost?
- What comes next?
I’m going to answer all of those questions and give you a good idea of what can expect to get out of taking the quiz.
Short On Time? Take The Quiz Here.
It takes only a couple of minutes to give you a baseline hormone type. The video at the end of the quiz gives you insight into what you need to do next to keep your pounds off.
How To Take The Quiz
It takes less than two minutes to take the quiz. All you have to do is click on this link and answer some simple questions about your age, menstrual cycle, lifestyle, and what kind of results you want.
After you take the quiz, you’ll watch a video that goes into the results of your quiz. This is where you’ll learn which one of the seven Metabolic Renewal hormone profiles you currently fall into. This will give you a starting point for your journey to better health..
The whole quiz process is very quick and simple.
The Seven Metabolic Renewal Hormone Types
Hormones have a huge impact on metabolism. That’s a big reason why two women can go on the same diet and get dramatically different results. Most diets take a one-size-fits-all approach that doesn’t factor hormones into the equation at all.
Then there are other diets that do take hormones into consideration. The problem is that they take only one particular hormonal profile into account: that of a young woman. The fact is that very few women have that exact hormone balance.
Metabolic Renewal formulates an entire program around a woman’s personal hormonal profile, hence the importance of the quiz. Let’s take a look at each of the seven Metabolic Renewal hormone types.
- Estrogen And Progesterone Balanced – This is the hormone profile that most “made for women” diets are built around. Women of this hormone type experience a natural ebb and flow of both key hormones during their cycle. Estrogen dominates during the first half, and progesterone is prevalent during the second. If you’re lucky enough to have this hormone profile, you probably have little trouble losing weight and fat.
- Estrogen Dominant – Some women experience a longer period of estrogen dominance during their monthly cycle. This can be hereditary, in which case it’s natural and permanent. But estrogen dominance can also be caused by stress, anxiety, and depression. Recent studies suggest that environmental toxins can even play a role. Whatever the cause, estrogen dominance can cause your body to go into survival mode and store fat, especially in the thighs, waist, and butt. This is a huge hindrance to weight loss. To make matte
]rs worse, it can cause a lack of energy and motivation.
- Progesterone Deficient – Cortisone tells your body to store fat. One of progesterone’s jobs is to counteract cortisone. When your progesterone levels are low, cortisone rules. This hormonal condition can result in belly fat that is tough to get rid of.
- Estrogen Progesterone Deficient – This is a hormonal state that Dr. Jade Teta refers to as “ovarian burnout.” It occurs usually following a period of extreme stress, physical, emotional, or both. Your body responds to stress by revving up its metabolism. When this period of supercharged metabolism lasts too long, your key metabolic hormones lose their strength. The result is eventually fat gain.
- High Or Fluctuating Estrogen With Progesterone Deficiency – Progesterone levels normally drop at the very beginning of menopause, but estrogen still remains high. This hormonal confusion can carry some pretty strange symptoms with it. Indirect fat gain can be one of them. You may have strange, almost uncontrollable food cravings. The way your body digests food also changes at this point. High-fat foods that you used to eat all the time with no negative consequences may now go right to your hips. This is a time of change before “the change.”
- Menopause: Estrogen And Progesterone Deficient – Both estrogen and progesterone levels drop off, sometimes suddenly, during menopause. The absence of these two hormones that have been relatively high your entire life allows other hormones to manifest in ways they may never have. For one thing, you can have irrational reactions to stress. You’ve heard of stress eating. And to make things worse, you become more insulin-resistant. Even if you don’t overeat, you can gain weight much more easily.
- Post-Menopause – Estrogen And Progesterone Deficient – When you are fully in menopause, your hormone profile looks much like a man’s. Testosterone is much more dominant at this time. You can no longer rely on the fat-burning hormones that you had when you were younger. This is the time when many women accumulate stubborn fat around the midsection.
What Comes Next?
As you can see, you’ll get a lot of information about your current hormonal state by taking the quiz. But you may be wondering what the point is. Isn’t there some kind of diet or something involved here?
After you take the quiz, you’ll watch a rather long and detailed video that describes which one of the Metabolic Renewal hormone types you have. The video goes into each profile and how it affects your health and ability to lose fat and keep your weight in check for the long haul.
Take The Free Metabolic Renewal Quiz Here
Learn what your hormone type is and get a personalized plan for losing weight and keeping it off.
Is It Worth The Time?
Taking the quiz takes about the same amount of time it took you to read this post. Sure, you learned about the different hormone types that women experience at different phases of their lives, but you can’t take any kind of action with that info until you know which type you are.
The best part is getting to see how Metabolic Renewal works. Check out this review I did earlier.
It’s different from any other diet out there. The focus is not on eating less and exercising more. You see, that may just put your body under extreme stress. Then your hormone will be working against you. Dr. Teta likens this to trying to run up a “down” escalator. You can do it for a while, but you tire quickly.
The thing that makes Metabolic Renewal work so well is that it works with your hormones. That’s your hormones, at your particular stage of life, not necessarily a young woman with balanced hormones.
The Bottom Line
It takes only a couple of minutes to take the Metabolic Renewal Quiz. It’s free, and there’s no obligation. What you get out of it is a wealth of customized information about how your hormones are affecting your life and your health.
You’ll get a chance to see how your personal Metabolic Renewal roadmap works and where it will lead. Again, there’s no obligation, and no one will call you.
But the Metabolic Renewal diet and exercise program can be a good fit for you if you are having trouble losing weight and have no idea why.
Do you have more questions about the quiz? Leave your questions and comments below.
Take the Metabolic renewal quiz here – It's Quick, It's Free.
The information you learn at the end of the quiz will be helpful to get on the path to losing weight and feeling healthier.